New Guidelines Starting May 15th 2020
New Procedures for Designerae The Studio
We are entering a new normal which will require us all to change the way we do things.
I will be wearing masks at all times.
I will be wiping down surfaces, door handles, chairs, dryers and sinks after each client. We have strict protocols in place to keep me and my clients safe. At the end of each day I will thoroughly disinfect the salon. Hand sanitizer will be available, but please bring your own personal sanitizer.
Now, I have a few things that we will require of clients as well.
- Service is by appointment only
- Do not come to the salon if you have a fever, feel ill, or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or potential exposure to COVID-19.
- If I observe that you appear sick, I will ask you to reschedule and leave the salon.
- Upon arrival, stay in your car and call us
- I will be checking your temperature on arrival to the office.
- Wear your own mask prior to entering the salon. I will have gowns and other salon materials necessary to keep you safe.
- I will ask you to review and sign a voluntary consent for service.
- You will be asked to maintain social distancing when applicable.
- I’m asking you to come alone to your appointment. Please do not bring any family members unless the client is a minor or needs assistance.
Be patient with us! We are so excited to see you and want to take good care of you while keeping you and our staff safe.